BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf
1400 Coastal Highway, Dewey Beach, DE 19971-2410
Phone: 302/226-1100 | Fax: 302/226-9785 | 76 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
This Dewey Beach, Delaware hotel is conveniently located just a half block from both Dewey Beach and Rehoboth Bay, and five minutes from Tanger Outlets - over 130 tax-free stores to choose from!
Situated in the heart of Dewey Beach, Delaware, the BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf offers a convenient location and unbeatable customer service and amenities for a reasonable rate. Hotel guests will find themselves within walking distance from Dewey Beach and Rehoboth Bay as well as minutes from a variety of local golf courses including The Bay Club, Back Creek Golf Club and Baywood Greens.
The BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf boasts 76 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms, most featuring French balconies and partial water views. Guests are invited to enjoy full-service amenities and features including free continental breakfast, free high-speed Internet access, and free local calls. All spacious rooms include, triple sheeting, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, refrigerators and microwaves. In addition to standard rooms, large three bedded rooms and whirlpool rooms are available. Handicap accessible rooms are also offered. We also boast an outdoor swimming pool, sunbathing deck, and brand new exercise room. For business travelers, we offer meeting space that can accommodate up to 100 people for most events and business functions.
Guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf will find themselves minutes away from a variety of local attractions including the Delaware Seashore State Park, the Anna Hazard Museum and the Zwaanendael Museum. Spend the day on the beach or take a quick day trip to the State Capitol in Dover, Delaware. Families visiting the area will enjoy an afternoon excursion to Funland Amusements or Jungle Jim's Amusement Park, Inc.
The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf is ready to ensure an enjoyable and relaxing stay in Dewey Beach, Delaware. Make a reservation today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items
- Beach off site
- Outdoor pool seasonal roof-top pool
- Sunbathing - Sundeck
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Garage parking 1 parking space per room
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities, single room meeting space accommodates up to 100 people, featuring setup for boardroom, classroom, or theatre
- Audio/visual equipment
- Fax services, no charge for Incoming - nominal fee per page for outgoing
- Exercise facility, 24 hour
- Weight lifting equipment, bench and free-weights
- Stair stepper, cross-trainer
- Stationary bike recumbant
- Interior corridor
- Cable or satellite television including HBO®
- Business center
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary coffee and tea in lobby
- Call our sales office at 302-226-1100 to arrange your business meeting
- High-speed Internet access
BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western gold leaf in Dewey Beach.
BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf
Conveniently located, the best western gold leaf in Dewey Beach, Delaware is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 38.690119 / Latitude: -75.073817
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Cross the Delaware Memorial Bridge and take Route 13 South (towards Dover / Dover Air Force Base). Take Route 1 (Expressway) South towards Shore Points. After the Route 1 and Route 9 intersection (Five Points), go about eight miles and you will see the BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf on the left.
From: The west. Cross the Bay Bridge and take Route 50 East. At Wye Mills, take Route 404 East into Delaware. Cross Route 13 and Route 113. At the Georgetown Circle, go three quarters of the way around and take Route 404 / Route 9 East. At Lewes, take Route 1 South. Go about eight miles and you will see the BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf on the left.
From: The south. Cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel and take Route 13 North into Maryland. At Pocomoke City, take Route 113 North into Delaware. At Millsboro, take Route 24 East. Turn Left on to Route 1 South. Drive six miles and you will see the BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf on the left.
BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Enjoy exploring Cape Henlopen State Park, east of the historic town of Lewes, where the Delaware Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. Wonderful park activities include hiking along the American Discovery Trail, fishing from the pier, playing basketball, softball, tennis or disc golf, bicycling, swimming in the ocean, visiting the Seaside Nature Center museum and climbing to the top of the World War II Observation Tower.
Take a stroll on the Rehoboth Beach boardwalk, then kick off your flip-flops to feel the clean sand between your toes as you gaze onto the ocean. Best Western hotels offers convenient lodging in Dewey Beach, a few miles south of Lewes and Rehoboth Beach. Enjoy your time in Delaware.
The coastal Delaware town of Dewey Beach may be small, but its location between Rehoboth Bay and the Atlantic Ocean makes it a desirable place to be. Located on a narrow peninsula that measures approximately two blocks wide, by one mile long, this town is host to the annual, fall Dewey Beach Music Conference. Music fans from across Delaware make their way to Dewey Beach each year, along with numerous music industry professionals, to attend this incredible three-night music conference.
The conference offers attendees the chance to browse the trade show, meet music industry professionals, interact with panelists, participate in workshops, work with mentors and demo music. The VIP parties feature delicious food and a variety of beverages. Each registered conference attendee receives a goodie bag with a double CD compilation of all the music performances. Stay close to the action, in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time at the conference.
The Rehoboth Art League in Rehoboth Beach encourages artists and art education through exhibits, programs and artist studio space. The league acquired and restored the 1743 Homestead property, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, to provide additional gallery space.
A variety of classes are available including oil painting, pottery, watercolors and drawing. Enjoy the year-round exhibits and events hosted by the league. Stay in nearby Dewey Beach as a guest of Best Western hotels, within walking distance to Dewey Beach. Enjoy the clean, sandy beaches on your next visit to Delaware.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.60 mile(s) from, Playland Arcade
- 1.70 mile(s) from, Ryans Mini Golf
- 1.70 mile(s) from, Funland
- 1.80 mile(s) from, Anna Hazzard Museum
- 1.90 mile(s) from, Beach Arcade, Formerly Dolle's
- 2.00 mile(s) from, The Grove Park
- 2.10 mile(s) from, Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
- 2.20 mile(s) from, Jungle Jims Amusements
- 2.50 mile(s) from, Rehoboth Art League
- 2.60 mile(s) from, Cape Henlopen State Park
- 2.80 mile(s) from, Tanger Outlet Center, Formerly Rehoboth Beach ocean Outlets
- 3.70 mile(s) from, Delaware Seashore State Park
- 6.80 mile(s) from, Zwaanendael Museum
- 6.80 mile(s) from, Cape May-Lewes Ferry
- 3 mile(s) from Outlet Malls
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 25 mile(s) from Ocean City, MD
- 45 mile(s) from Dover
- 1.90 mile(s) from, Wilmington University
- 7.90 mile(s) from, University of Delaware, Virden Retreat and conference Center
- 7.90 mile(s) from, Wilmington College House
- 8.10 mile(s) from, College of Marine Studies, University of Delaware
- 18.00 mile(s) from, Delaware Technical and Community College
- 25.00 mile(s) from, Wor-Wic Community College
- Across the street from Rusty Rudder, restaurant and bar/lounge
- Across the street from The Lighthouse, restaurant and raw bar
- Across the street from Sunnyside Up, breakfast grille and carry out, Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Across the street from Crabbers' Cove, family seafood dining, Memorial Day to Labor Day
- .1 mile(s) from Grotto Pizza, delivery service available
- .3 mile(s) from Mama Maria's Italian Restaurant
- .4 mile(s) from Coconuts Seafood House, restaurant and bar, Memorial Day to Labor Day
- .5 mile(s) from Bonita Fajita, -out, Memorial Day to Labor Day
- .6 mile(s) from Starboard Restaurant, Memorial Day to Labor Day
- 2 mile(s) from Nicola Pizza
- 2 mile(s) from Big Fish Grill
- 2 mile(s) from Sydney's Blues & Jazz Restaurant
- 5 mile(s) from Jake's Seafood
BEST WESTERN Gold Leaf
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Dewey Beach. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean